The following constitutes Contest Rules, both on and off-air, on EAB of Morrilton (“Radio station”).
1. All Radio station contests are open to any/all Radio station listeners, unless otherwise specified by Radio station or its affiliates.
2. Only one winner or qualifier per family or household will be allowed.
3. All prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be picked up within 14 days of winning. Radio station will not notify winners of the time remaining on their prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the 14 days provided.
4. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
5. Radio station is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the 14 day grace period.
6. All major prizes will be given away by Radio station. Odds of winning will depend on thenumber of qualified entries.
7. Radio station may substitute another prize of equal value, in the event of non-availability of anannounced prize.
8. In the case of a dispute over telephone lines, the decision of Radio station is final.
9. In the event that two telephone lines are tied together during a phone contest, the entire phonecall will be disqualified and another phone call will be taken. Radio station cannot award duplicate prizes to both parties in a “tied together” situation. An example of a “tied together” call may be two telephone calls originating from the same location or residence or a party line.
10. Employees of Radio station, East Arkansas Broadcasters, its advertising agencies, their affiliates, representatives, and their families or households and their employees are ineligible to enter/win.
11. Prizes may be mailed at the discretion of Radio station. Radio station is not responsible for the failure or tardiness of prizes delivered via US Postal Service. Otherwise, prizes must be claimed in person, unless otherwise specified. Prizes can be picked up at the Radio station offices, 1835 Hwy 113 W, Morrilton, weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Proper identification (valid driver’s license, passport, state ID, military ID required.
12. In certain “unique situations”, a designated representative will be allowed to accept prize for the winner. Written authorization from the winner including representative’s name, ID, and a photocopy of the winner’s drivers license is required. Radio station will qualify what constitutes a “unique situation.”
13. Radio station is not responsible for defective prizes.
14. Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of Radio station, and maybe enacted at any time.
15. Radio station, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives absolve themselves of any liability, financial or otherwise, resulting from any on or off-air contests staged by Radio station.
16. All contest entries become the property of Radio station. Furthermore, Radio station may withhold any contest materials crucial to the completion of the contest.
17. All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that Radio station has a right to publicize, or broadcast the winner’s name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.
18. All prizes are non-transferable and void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.
19. Winners understand and agree that they are responsible for any and all taxes incurred on prizes received.
20. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize. Radio station then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest runner-up or hold another contest.
21. Basic contest rules and addenda are available for review during regular business hours at the Radio station offices, 1835 Hwy 113 W, Morrilton, Arkansas.
22. Any tie will be broken by random drawing from among the tied, qualified entries. The drawing will be conducted by Radio station, and the results of the drawing are final.
23. The decision of Radio station is final. Winners of drawings will be notified by phone. Only one winner or qualifier per family or household every thirty (30) days.